Glasfryn Cottages is located in the hamlet of Cilgwyn in the Gwaun Valley just outside Newport.
- On arrival in Newport take the last turning in the village on the right hand side just past the turning to the big beach. This is a narrow lane which will take you up steeply towards the mountain.
- When you get to the t junction bear left and carry on up towards the mountain.
- Follow this road for about 2 miles. It will take you up past some houses and you'll see the mountain to your right.
- Keep going until the road gradually starts to slope down.
- You will come to a very steep hill down with a sharp bend to the right that takes you down to the candle workshop on your right and a small stone bridge.
- Continue over the bridge and up the other side.
- Continue until you come to a small lane on your left signposted Nevern.
- If you come to the Blue stone brewery you have gone too far.
- Turn left at the signpost to Nevern and Glasfryn Cottages is the first property on your left with a high blue wall fronting the road. You have arrived!